Zune syncing duplicates songs

rnpereira

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

Yesterday I was getting more music to my Lumia 710 and I noticed that some songs got under the "unknown artist" list. So, I removed then to correct the info on the files ad then put them back on my phone. Unfortunately that didn't fix my problem.
These songs are all from the same artist, but not all songs have this problem. The weird part is that all songs appear under the artist name but a few songs from this artist also appear under the "unknown artist" list. So, some songs entries are being "duplicated" but not the files.

On the Zune side:
There's no "unknown artist" list in my computer.
There was a unknown artist list from my phone, but Zune didn't find any songs in there. They were all in the Artist list. I tried to delete this list but nothing happened. Only when I deleted the Artist list was that the "unknown artist" removed too.

Any clues?

Thanks!

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
You won't get any clues on this forum, all people will do is blame you you you, because according to forum users, apparently Zune is the greatest piece of software man ever created.

So fooking great, that Microsoft are ditching it :lol:

rnpereira

May 29, 2012
Visit site
You won't get any clues on this forum, all people will do is blame you you you, because according to forum users, apparently Zune is the greatest piece of software man ever created.

So fooking great, that Microsoft are ditching it :lol:

Oh, damn fanboys. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb