Not everyone is getting 1000 MSFT points for Zune-XBOX

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I've been a Zune and Xbox live subscriber ever since the services were available and this is how I get thanked? I know it's only 1,000 points but it's the principle of the whole thing. Microsoft continues to disappoint me lately.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Me too. I've been a Zune and Xbox live subscriber ever since the services were available and this is how I get thanked? I know it's only 1,000 points but it's the principle of the whole thing. Microsoft continues to disappoint me lately.

In a way it ain't that much of a deal really. It's only a goodwill gesture from Microsoft. They probably did a random draw or something. They are giving away 1000 points to "some" users is still a goodwill. They don't really owe us anything do they?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
What would I do with those points???

Buy an album forever? Buy a movie? - DRM-free

Nope, I don't owe them anything either. Lots of free music alternatives out there. I'm going elsewhere.

I doubt you can match that experience on WP and in the sea of so many users, they won't see one or two go because they didn't pick them up in a random draw of 1000 points. But yeah Spotify?

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, one would think they would gave a little something to the 10 people that actually bought zunes. I was going to cancel or anyway since Verizon is probably jumping ship on windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss