12-17-2012, 07:44 PM #1
- 8 Posts
Hi guys. This is my first post, I hope you can help me.
I have Windows 8 (I really like it) and I had Zune working fine until a few weeks ago. It suddenly stopped working. As soon as I start it, it gives an error (Zune has stopped working) and that's it. I tried uninstalling and installing it again to no avail. I tried installking an older version, and it worked, but didn't recognise my Lumia 610. Is there anyone there who had this problem and fixed it? Thanks.
- 12-26-2012, 08:13 PM #2
I'm just wondering, if reverting to an old version worked (but didn't recognise the Lumia), would reinstalling the current version work? I have no issues using Zune on my Mac OS/Win 8 dual-booted MacBook Pro in Windows 8.
- By Laura Knotek in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:44 PM
- By Bli_n in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2012, 09:24 AM
- By DUB_GG in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:57 PM
- By konstrukt in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM
- By y2kunals in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-04-2011, 02:57 PM