Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I still have and use my Zune HD 64 GB version still works great.
    But still love my red 920,but not sure about the Xbox music service? At least though Zune software it allows you to fix song Info if it shows unknown artists you can't customize Xbox music to add the correct artists and song Info.

I have A lot of tracks from my old Napster days on cd and if I have to redo my desktop that means I have to rip all my CDs all over again so I have to use Zune to enter all the artists and album/song Info.

But I since have fixed all those Tracks and have them on my WD live duo 6tb drive.
    I think Microsoft should have just rebranded Zune to Xbox music.

I still have my original Zune acct with the 10 song credits a month. Anybody else still have 1?
    Gungzwei likes this.
    "Microsoft should have just rebranded the Zune software". Nothing more needs to be said. I'm currently considering buying a WP7 Samsung Focus on eBay just to get back the flawless music experience I had prior to switching to WP8.
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    Still have my original 30G Zune from Christmas 2006, my little 8g iPod looking Zune and my Zune HD. Still use all 3.
    Sent from my AT&T Cali Blue HTC 8x using Board Express

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freestaterocker View Post
    "Microsoft should have just rebranded the Zune software". Nothing more needs to be said. I'm currently considering buying a WP7 Samsung Focus on eBay just to get back the flawless music experience I had prior to switching to WP8.
    Do it. I bought used unlocked Lumia 800's for the same use.

It kills me though that I don't / can't use the media features of my main handsets. However I don't like the iTunesness of iOS, and Android is still quite a bad joke so it's not like I get a choice.

Up until I got my 920 I was using my Zune HD for music and audiobooks. I feel the Zune HD executes Audible better than my 920 but being able to download songs on the fly with my music pass is awesome. I still have my 10 credit a month account as well and dont plan to cancel anytime soon.
    Do I still have my HD? Pffft I still have my 30 (from launch day), 80 (from launch day), 4 (from launch day), and 32HD (from launch day) lol I use the HD still to load up with movies and plug into TVs on vacation or at friends and family's houses.
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

I still have and use my Zune 120GB and Zune HD 16GB. Zune > Xbox Music

zune120.jpgzunehd16.jpg
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Are you on the monthly subscription or a annual I switched to the annual 2 yrs ago it easier for me to pay once a year and I get 2 months free that way.

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I agree Zune was great, why would they even change, who knows.

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Still have the 16 HD, mostly for reason of battery life though.
    Hate to run out of battery for the phone because of prolonged music/video.
    Smaller screen doesn't matter, I can still re-watch the movie at home.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have mine but the screen does not respond to touch :'(. I have thr box and everything
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramonq619 View Post
    I have mine but the screen does not respond to touch :'(. I have thr box and everything
    that's too bad I have a 120 with a dead battery and my son has my original 30g gb with a batterybthats on it's way out it don't last long on a charge. My 64 GB hd works great.

my Zune80 was one of the most faithful devices I ever owned and I loved Zune software, so sad they don't update it anymore!

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Still got a Zune HD 32 . My current device 920 has the audio quality nearly the same as zune HD. Awesome!!!

My Zune HD is connected to my car via aux and my red Zune 80 is my jukebox

Have a Zune HD and use it nearly every day. I also have the Zune pass w/ 10 monthly song credits. I wish I had signed up for the yearly plan right before they took it all away, but of course I'm stuck on monthly forever now ;)

It was very awkward on a run the other day with both my Zune HD for music and my Lumia 810 to track me with Runtastic Pro. The Zune is perfectly compact and light and I can forget it's there in my pocket, but the Lumia would slap around against me in the other pocket and was generally be a heavy nuisance unless I held it... So, I awkwardly gripped it the entire time.

I'd pay good money for a Zune HD with GPS and Runtastic, or any fitness app really. Argh.

I love my Zune.

Global Posts
    709 Global Posts
    Still love my ZuneHD 32gb as well. Using it daily at work or when cycling. Wonderful device, totally underrated.
    Nokia Lumia 830
    Microsoft Band
    Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
    HP TouchPad JB 4.4

I have seen some 3rd party music player apps appear on WP8, wouldn't it be awesome if someone recreated the Zune/ZuneHD media player design? :D

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy620 View Post
    Are you on the monthly subscription or a annual I switched to the annual 2 yrs ago it easier for me to pay once a year and I get 2 months free that way.
    Im on the annual.
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordx4 View Post
    Im on the annual.
    that great it's better paying once a year the every month.
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Here is my 64Gb Zune and my red 920.when just got the reddish orange case for my Zune yesterday on Amazon fits great.wp_20130521_001.jpgwp_20130521_002.jpg
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Yup! i still have my old 120GB Zune. It is still my player of choice and i take it with me where ever i go.
    Banned

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I you want to add Bluetooth to your Zune player?
    here's a great adaptor to do that just charge it via USB, then plug it in to your headphone jack connect to you favorite audio device crank your tunes and enjoy.
    It lasts about 7 hours on a charge my brother uses it on his 32GB Zune works great. I ordered mine today and will have it tomorrow.
    here is the link to buy it from amazon for $40.
    Amazon.com: Miccus Mini-jack TX: Bluetooth Music Transmitter pair it with Headphones, Speakers, Helmets and Bluetooth Receivers.: MP3 Players & Accessories

I have both 32 and 64HDs to play my ever-growing Zune/XBox Pass Collection. The 32 is filled to capacity and I regularly renew its content. The 64 is up to about 40GB and often has an audio book or two loaded. I use both without a case because they're too beautiful to mask, and because I like to slip them into a jean's change pocket for easy access.

When I want to use my DBest bluetooth speakers, I use my 36.9-GB Focus phone. I'm on my third Focus because I do let anyone handle that at any get-together. For such occasions, I put in on airplane mode and it plays for hours. Fortunately, the Focus has a replaceable battery and it can go all night. My favorite phone feature is being able to Bing/ID any music playing anywhere and downloading on demand.

I also have a Zune/XBox annual subscription with the original 6-device and 10-tracks plan. It is by far the best entertainment deal we have ever had.

My brother uses Blackberry, but is a new XBox music plan subscriber. He listens to music mostly through his fancy PC music server but has purchased a like-new Zune 80 for portable play.
    X-Box Music Pass Rocks
    Surface: there is no substitute
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast