So I lost my Zune..

nickbrien42

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately last weekend. I'm confused what I should do next.
Do I buy one on eBay? Is it going to be obsolete at some point?
I also need a new phone, do I get one that supports it? Are there any phones I can buy at the ATT store that still support it?
Any help would be appreciated.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't recommend buying a WP7.x device at full price now. You could probably get a used Zune cheap. Eventually it will no longer be supported. I expect Zune desktop software to be discontinued once everyone using WP7.x to have upgraded and support for the WP7.x devices ends.

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for your loss...
It's really up to you on what you want to do, I still have my ZuneHD and I sync it occasionally, but it still works. Currently I'm using my 8x for podcasts only and I removed all the music that I had on there because of the "other" problem and I was running out of space. Best thing to do is either get an older phone and use it as media player or start using your current phone as a media player. If you do decide to use your current phone (and you're concerned about space) I recommend creating a playlist of your favorites and syncing that ONLY instead of entire albums.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
How is Xbox music, I used to have a Zune myself but it was stolen. Miss it as it was my favorite music player. I now just use Nokia music or Pandora and just stream my music.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss