Cannot open the Store app

Bryan M Davis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
So sometime within the last week I can't open the Store app, which means I can't update or install any apps, and I can't download any music from XBox Music. I don't want to do a hard reset on the phone. I will be updating to WP 8.1 through the Developers trick when that is released (Thursday, April 10?). Any ideas on how to fix this mess, other than just wait?

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
did you restart your phone? did you soft reset (power button + volume down key) your phone? both doesn't work then try to open store and press back button when app opened, repeat 5 times, if doesn't work, open store,hole back button, click X, repeat 5 times, if still doesn't work, make a backup, copy everything, for app, there should have a upload to onedrive button, if app has it. then hard reset your phone

Bryan M Davis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I had tried the soft reset (restart phone). I did not try the open and close with the x 5 times in a row trick until your suggestion. It worked. Thanks!

BTW, why does that trick work? I would think it would be no different than opening once and closing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi