Fan noisier than before

ziursacref

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys!
I don't know how the fan works in your tablet, but mine was extremely silent until now. I always used the tablet as a secondary computer, using it every day but for a short time and without very demanding tasks. This Christmas I went home without my principal computer and I did some work requiring real power, so I understood the fan went noisier, as it used to when I occasionally required power from the tablet in the past.
My problem is that now I came back to its secondary use, only doing low-demanding tasks, and the fan work as if it was doing something heavy, I haven't had any noise-free situation since, and this was the common status before.
Do you know why could this happen? Is it because I damaged some components during the hard tasks and now the tablet requires more refrigeration? Can this be solved with software? Is there any setting I can change to manage the behavioural of the fan? Will restore the system default settings change anything?
Thanks for your help, and happy new year!

Long Tran8

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys!
I don't know how the fan works in your tablet, but mine was extremely silent until now. I always used the tablet as a secondary computer, using it every day but for a short time and without very demanding tasks. This Christmas I went home without my principal computer and I did some work requiring real power, so I understood the fan went noisier, as it used to when I occasionally required power from the tablet in the past.
My problem is that now I came back to its secondary use, only doing low-demanding tasks, and the fan work as if it was doing something heavy, I haven't had any noise-free situation since, and this was the common status before.
Do you know why could this happen? Is it because I damaged some components during the hard tasks and now the tablet requires more refrigeration? Can this be solved with software? Is there any setting I can change to manage the behavioural of the fan? Will restore the system default settings change anything?
Thanks for your help, and happy new year!

I have the same issue several months ago, does anyone know how to fix this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)