Hey guys!
    I don't know how the fan works in your tablet, but mine was extremely silent until now. I always used the tablet as a secondary computer, using it every day but for a short time and without very demanding tasks. This Christmas I went home without my principal computer and I did some work requiring real power, so I understood the fan went noisier, as it used to when I occasionally required power from the tablet in the past.
    My problem is that now I came back to its secondary use, only doing low-demanding tasks, and the fan work as if it was doing something heavy, I haven't had any noise-free situation since, and this was the common status before.
    Do you know why could this happen? Is it because I damaged some components during the hard tasks and now the tablet requires more refrigeration? Can this be solved with software? Is there any setting I can change to manage the behavioural of the fan? Will restore the system default settings change anything?
    Thanks for your help, and happy new year!
    01-06-2015 12:42 PM