Do you think that Acer is doing a better job in promoting the concept of Pocket PC than Microsoft?

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I have heard that Acer's liquid jade primo will have WIRELESS CONTINUM which apart from the obvious advantage, allows us to save some money on display dock.
Acer is also providng a Bluetooth speaker and a mouse along with Jade Primo smartphone.
Do you think that Acer is able to promote the whole concept of pocket PC better than Microsoft?
[My opinion is yes, they are. Acer seems interested on Windows platform. It surely senses that the future belongs to Microsoft and wants to take initial lead. Their Windows tablets - Win W4 820 was an awesome Windows tablet. Good Luck Acer]

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I haven't heard many other OEM's showing their phones, but I'm glad to see this. I'm sure CES will show more options than just the Lumia line.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The 950 range have wireless continuum. The only difference is Acer is shipping a dock with the phone, with Microsoft, well perhaps some bundles will exist with the dock, we don't know yet.

And to answer your question, no. Pretty much every Microsoft presentation about the new Windows 10 phones has continuum in it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa