Acer Liquid Jade Primo available @ Microsoft Store ! Awesome bundle

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
IS FINALLYYY AVAILABBBLLEEEE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Now what would really be a spirit damper would be if the X3 launches at this same price, pricing the poor Jade Primo right out the door. :O

-- W

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Which carriers is it on?

It is unlocked. Most likely not available on Verizon. Hit the link.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...nlocked%2FproductID.2124016000&token=u4GfPw1M

Tech specs
Operating system
Windows 10 Mobile
Processor
Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 (MSM8992) Hexa Core Processor
Memory2
RAM: 3GB
Mass memory: 32GB storage
microSD memory slot up to 128GB (SDXC compatible)
Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage
Network
LTE: 800/ 1800 / 2100 /2600 MHz (EU); 900/1800/2600 MHz (TW);700/1700/1900/2600 MHz (PA)
HSPA+/WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (EU/TW); 850/1700/1900/2100 MHz (PA)
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
LTE Cat. 6 download speed up to 300Mbps. 3G up to 42Mbps DL.
Display
5.5" AMOLED Full HD 1080P (1920 x 1080) multi-touch screen, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation
Battery3
2870 mAh non-replaceable Li-polymer battery
Talk time: Up to 20 hours of battery life
Stand-by time: Up to 330 hours of battery life
Camera
Main, rear camera: 21MP, auto focus, Dual LED flashlight
Front-facing camera: 8MP, fixed focus
Connectivity
Dual SIM
3.5mm combo jack (headphone/speaker)
USB 3.1 (Type-C)
Bluetooth 4.0 EDR
802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Sensors
Light sensor, G sensor, E-Compass, Proximity sensor, Hall sensor, Gyro Sensor, GPS/AGPS
Dimensions
6.16 x 2.99 x 0.33 in (156.5 x 75.9 x 8.4 mm) (L x W H)
Weight
0.33 lbs. (150 g)
Warranty
One-year International Travelers Limited Warranty (ITW)4
In the box:
Acer Liquid Jade Primo
Dock
Keyboard
Mouse
AC power adapter
AC power cord
Registration/limited warranty card
User guide

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
...and I now have this phone. Hopefully, I can post an unboxing/impressions article by Tuesday, maybe earlier.

Great , it was in the store on the 15th , I've been so busy I only mentioned it yesterday on here, next time i'll tip you guys on twitter. I'm sure it'll be great to hold in the hand with that curved back, let's hope they get sales for the Acer and help grow the Windows Ecosystem

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
WAIT. Dan posts in the forums too? :O :O :O :O

I always thought it was one of the oldies in the forums who most definitely must be Dan, hiding behind a Mod or Ambassador badge, with thousands of posts, and a secret different name. I suspected RumoredNow or GuyTronic to be leading double lives for the longest of times, until I pieced it together otherwise. :(

-- W

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I am never a fan of Acer design. I have been agonised with their laptop designs many times and paid higher for competitor with better design, well my current Surface 3 included.

I am indifferent with Acer Liquid Jade Primo design from the picture so far. Although, I must admit it's spec on the paper and the price is very tempting.

It has never been launched in my country though.

Posted from my Surface 3 running W10

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I always thought it was one of the oldies in the forums who most definitely must be Dan, hiding behind a Mod or Ambassador badge, with thousands of posts, and a secret different name. I suspected RumoredNow or GuyTronic to be leading double lives for the longest of times, until I pieced it together otherwise. :(

-- W

what a shocker :winktongue:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

-- W

Haha! Dan posts occasionally, but I'm pretty sure he generally notices what is going on and what is "trending". It seems like he is very particular about what he replies to.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

-- W

As busy as Dan is, you think he has that much more time to post? o_O

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Haha! Dan posts occasionally, but I'm pretty sure he generally notices what is going on and what is "trending". It seems like he is very particular about what he replies to.

It's just time. I spend 7 days a week scanning forums, emails, tweets, talking on skype, etc. Wish I could do more here, but I don't even have time to play Xbox games.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Wait wait wait, did I just hijack an entire thread. With one innocent post? I'm not even sure if I feel proud of myself or just plain evil right now... :O

Well, I know he's super busy, and all that, with all this work and all that windows phone life he leads. But I still wouldnt put it past him to serenade secretly as someone else and lead a double/second life, let off all that steam and stress, you know - the works, the like.

Just kidding, not kidding.

-- W

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon