How is the quality of the phone?

thunderHC

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Im planning to buy new phone to my girlfriend. I cannot decide which one: Lumia 950/950 xl or liquid jade primo? How's it holding up as everyday phone?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Im planning to buy new phone to my girlfriend. I cannot decide which one: Lumia 950/950 xl or liquid jade primo? How's it holding up as everyday phone?

The Liquid Jade Primo is a nice phone but it has not received the Anniversary Update (The August one) as far as we know. You can go through Insider to get it, if you wish to do that. What does your girlfriend care most about in a phone? If it's the camera, you can remove the Jade Primo from the running, as it just isn't that good, especially in comparison to the 950 series phones.

thunderHC

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
She don't care at all. Her old 925 is giving signs of it being too old(like power button is broken and battery life has got really short and weirdest seems that the camera quality has got super blurry and simply weird.) she listens music mostly or records cat videos

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, in that case, it should be fine then. I would say go for the one that would be a better deal! The Jade Primo is a kit really. It comes with a keyboard too, and some stuff I can't recall right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium