I've been running Windows 10 since summer 2015 without any issues. Yesterday it was doing an automatic update which took a long time to complete and restarted my pc several times in the process. I don't have a record of the update version but it was a significant upgrade as it took a long time to progress and told me that it would automatically restart when necessary. At around 75% progress it looked like it was restarting but never came back on. Now it's completely dead, now power LED, nothing. Where do I start
    06-02-2016 03:39 PM
    I've been running Windows 10 since summer 2015 without any issues. Yesterday it was doing an automatic update which took a long time to complete and restarted my pc several times in the process. I don't have a record of the update version but it was a significant upgrade as it took a long time to progress and told me that it would automatically restart when necessary. At around 75% progress it looked like it was restarting but never came back on. Now it's completely dead, now power LED, nothing. Where do I start
    so when you leave it on charging nothing happens?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-03-2016 05:37 AM
    Did you left charger plugged??? Try removing battery and restart. Software can't kill hardware
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-03-2016 05:38 AM
    It was plugged in to mains power at the time. When it tried to do a restart It died and now not even the led that shows its charging will light up
    06-03-2016 01:21 PM