My wife's Idol 4 is acting odd

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
We've had it for a few months. Over night many of her contacts don't show up any more. Some weeks ago she could no longer hear anyone who calls her. They can hear her, but she cannot hear them. I'd like to know if other Idol 4 Pro users are experiencing the same thing?

kadstrom

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I bought on also for my wife she tried an Android and wanted back to W10m. But it has bad sound in the hearing speaker so I sent it in for Repair. Lots of pumping audio and noise sounds like a grounding error. It is also odd that you cant get latest software version on it. Otherwise its a fast and good locking phone and feels good quality (exept speaker then :) ).

We've had it for a few months. Over night many of her contacts don't show up any more. Some weeks ago she could no longer hear anyone who calls her. They can hear her, but she cannot hear them. I'd like to know if other Idol 4 Pro users are experiencing the same thing?

Last edited:

kadstrom

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
It´s not the phone fault that contacts disapear. It,s because of a upgrade to MS account some people has their picture disapear from the contacts and even some contacts. I took them down to outlook on PC and copied to a nother contacts folder and deleted them on the outlook account and put them back again and after that it worked nice. We got an new 4 Pro but sorry to say it got the same audio problems... What i can se is the IDOL using HD Audio with our operator but when i use a Lumia i doesent say HD AUDIO in the display during a call. Perhaps Alcatel activated HD AUDIO on hardware but Win 10 Mobile dont work with it yet or never. Alcatel is checking with their technicans. Whery nice phone but a hard start. :I

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos