Who Is Planning To Get The Alcatel Idol Pro4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerreldulay

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
This thing looks utterly sweet. I wouldn't mind one of these, with a big screen and decent audio quality. I wouldn't even have a clue about where to get on in Australia.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I bought my L925 through Tmo and even financed it with the no interest financing (not because I needed to, but because I like to use other peoples money interest free!). No problems with the transaction at all.

patrickhday

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Anyone hear anything new on the Idol Pro 4? MY Lumia 950 XL recently got stolen so I need a new WM phone, If I dont hear anything by September 4th I'm ordering a new Lumia 950 XL. I'm using my backup phone which is an LG V10, not a bad phone but my policy is to avoid google as much as possible due to their treatment of WM users. If they would make simple apps like maps, chrome, you tube and Gmail that would go a long way in restoring my faith in Google as a company and their "do no evil" mantra.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone hear anything new on the Idol Pro 4? MY Lumia 950 XL recently got stolen so I need a new WM phone, If I dont hear anything by September 4th I'm ordering a new Lumia 950 XL. I'm using my backup phone which is an LG V10, not a bad phone but my policy is to avoid google as much as possible due to their treatment of WM users. If they would make simple apps like maps, chrome, you tube and Gmail that would go a long way in restoring my faith in Google as a company and their "do no evil" mantra.

I haven't heard/read anything in a while .... this phone is on my radar also so I sit here and twiddle my thumbs ..... waiting ..... waiting

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Looks like the much rumored Alcatel "SuperPhone" will be coming this summer and is going to appear on T-Mobile in the US. Availability elsewhere is sketchy at this point, but Alcatel has world wide distribution chops.

http://www.windowscentral.com/t-mobiles-alcatel-idol-pro-4-windows-10-mobile-passes-wi-fi-certification

So who is chomping at the bit to bring this baby home?

Main things I look for, ill definitely be keeping an eye out
1) Camera
2) Battery Life
3) Screen
4) Performance
5) Call quality
6) Design aesthetics.

viper1970

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Main things I look for, ill definitely be keeping an eye out
1) Camera
2) Battery Life
3) Screen
4) Performance
5) Call quality
6) Design aesthetics.

At this point Im throwing my hands on the air and giving up. With most phones there's a leak or a date, press conference of some sort scheduled, my guess is Alcatel read the tea leaves and canceled. Or maybe HP has a date window exclusivity of some sort?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen any built for Redstone 1 devices ship except the Elite X3... Check the "wait for the next update to smooth things out" reviews on that device. I believe that OEMs are waiting until Microsoft can nail a build that will pass their QA testing. Idol 4 Pro, Moly PcPhone (originally reported to launch in July) and Cerulean (rebadged PcPhone) come to mind...

I've just done some more digging and the Mouse Computer branded Madosma Q601 would be a 1:1 match with the aforementioned PcPhone so it is another ODM release of the Coship Moly and it looks like it DID launch in Japan on July 28th. (Too late for it to show in the AdDuplex Device Statistics Report for July when they looked at Japan...) Due to translator needing to run on the pages I'm hard pressed to find any reviews of it running RS1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99