What Cases or Accessories are you getting?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I didn't like the Incipio...I found it too thick and the case would press the boom key if I held it. It was putting pressure on the boom key...so I found I was always causing it to be pressed, even if I was just holding the phone.

Very happy with the IMAK case.

LOL. You passed me an Incipio with the Idol 4S that I got from you. Same thing. It was taking hundreds of pictures of the inside of my pocket with that case on it.

This is the best thing I ever did. http://forums.windowscentral.com/community-reviews/451942-qmadix-liquid-glass-get-naked.html It's my new go-to. LOVE this stuff.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
After living with the SLEO case a couple days I don't like it. I may go back to it for some uses, but it's too cumbersome and it pretty much makes the fingerprint reader mostly useless. I don't like the usability. Today I've got the supercheap rubbery case on and so far I like it but I'll probably go back to the Incipio.

A Noise Annoys

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
Re: Cases, and other stuff.

Just a heads up when looking for the goodies for the Idol 4S. This phone is exactly the same chassis as the Android Idol 4S and the Blackberry DTEK60. Now searching for cases you'll find the DTEK60 has some more options as far as hard snap on cases, wallet cases and even some leather.

Also SlickWraps and Skinomi have various Skins for the back. I have a Carbon Fiber SlickWrap coming Saturday. I'll update how it works.

Just ordered the BB OEM DTEK60 Leather Flip Case as it seems to fit the Idol 4s perfectly and is gorgeous to boot. Also got a heck of a deal!

41G60nKA7wL.jpg

Last edited:

A Noise Annoys

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
Re: Cases, and other stuff.

Just ordered the BB OEM DTEK60 Leather Flip Case as it seems to fit the Idol 4s perfectly and is gorgeous to boot. Also got a heck of a deal!

Oops! Cancelled that one as the screen on Windows won't default to show just the time. Picked up this one instead made by StilGut, again it's designed for the DTEK60 but I've been assured by the manufacturer that the Idol 4s will fit perfectly. It's quite pricey but I'm familiar with their product enough to know that it's extremely high quality. Also the fingerprint scanner and charge port are properly accessible which is a problem with generic cases:

81bZRHv6XYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Brooks

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
I have the same in black and another one in clear. Love the black one, just the right amount of grip. The clear one is nice as it shows off the gorgeous phone but it's a little on the slippery side. But I agree, very slim and gives me enough protection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99