eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by Ertonimus
Originally Posted by miraidave
According to /r/windowsphone on Reddit, you can go onto Alcatel | Windows IDOL 4S - TMO - Promotion to redeem the freebies.

The page exists but when you enter the info nothing happens. You can click submit a little box with an x shows up like a picture can't load. I've tried it on my Surface and idol. Anyone else tried?

Tried it last night. Just get spinning"loading" daisy but it never loads. Tried Edge, Opera, and Edge on phone. No luck.

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I contacted Alcatel support. They didn't realize the link was dead and said they'll fix it today and it should work tomorrow.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
The page exists but when you enter the info nothing happens. You can click submit a little box with an x shows up like a picture can't load. I've tried it on my Surface and idol. Anyone else tried?
I had to do mines on my browser in my Xbox on because the same thing happened on my phone it worked on the xbox

Sent from mTalk

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Damn that sucks. Why the false advertising? To me it's a big deal to put off making my next sub payment by two months. :(
Actually, it's 30 days in addition to what MS gives. That's how they get the 60. It's explained on Alcatel's website.

From their website:
Get 45 days of Hulu, an additional 30 days of Groove Music and the Halo: Spartan Assault game when you purchase an IDOL™ 4S with Windows 10 from T-Mobile.” As explanation, every Windows 10 user gets 30 days of Groove, we are providing a code to get an additional 30 days free.

Last edited:

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by editguy
Originally Posted by argenys
Damn that sucks. Why the false advertising? To me it's a big deal to put off making my next sub payment by two months. :(

Actually, it's 30 days in addition to what MS gives. That's how they get the 60. It's explained on Alcatel's website.

From their website:
Get 45 days of Hulu, an additional 30 days of Groove Music and the Halo: Spartan Assault game when you purchase an IDOL? 4S with Windows 10 from T-Mobile.? As explanation, every Windows 10 user gets 30 days of Groove, we are providing a code to get an additional 30 days free.

How do we redeem the ms one?

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
How do we redeem the ms one?

I believe if you don't already have a Groove music account you can sign up and get a thirty day trial and then I'm assuming you use your code from Alcatel to add the additional thirty days, but you might want to contact Alcatel for that information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion