Did anyone get their freebies?

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I believe if you don't already have a Groove music account you can sign up and get a thirty day trial and then I'm assuming you use your code from Alcatel to add the additional thirty days, but you might want to contact Alcatel for that information.
aw that sucks.At least we get 30 days

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
That's odd because I did it twice no problem got my code right away are u sure u are going to the right site?

Sent from mTalk

Since you replaced your phone you were able to redeem it twice? Let me know if your sub for Hulu and Groove are stackable.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Since you replaced your phone you were able to redeem it twice? Let me know if your sub for Hulu and Groove are stackable.
I gave my codes away except for the games I have 2 game codes now Hulu I use a friends acct already and I gave both groove codes away I have groove free until January already

Sent from mTalk

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Even after it supposedly was fixed at 11pm the other day I still couldn't get it to work in edge or IE. Use chrome- it should work in that.

I just emailed Alcatel directly. When you click contact us as the bottom of the Alcatel site they take you to a form on the webpage, ignore that. Click on the support email address on the right side of the page and tell them the issues. I got a response and my code within the hour.

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I just emailed Alcatel directly. When you click contact us as the bottom of the Alcatel site they take you to a form on the webpage, ignore that. Click on the support email address on the right side of the page and tell them the issues. I got a response and my code within the hour.

Nice. Glad it worked out for you.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I got my codes. I had to use Chrome on my girlfriend's desktop for the form, on Alcatel's promo website, to successfully go through. It wouldn't work when I tried using Edge, Internet Explorer, or Opera on my own devices. Downloaded the Halo game though I rarely play games on my phone. got the one free month of Groove added to my Music Pass Subscription. I already have a subscription to commercial-free Hulu so I couldn't use the code for the Hulu trial.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers