Device Price

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
How much did you guys pay for the phone? How did you buy it? (store/online/phone) I think I may have a different price than other people... Not sure if it was a mistake or what.

Last edited:

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
$469, had to put down $258, with taxes and charge for the nano sim it came to $328

Only have to pay $8 a month on it

Sent from mTalk

argenys

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, not sure how I was able to save around $100 dollars. My final total after all payments under my plan which include taxes, upgrade fee and the shipping cost, was $433.34.

Last edited:

daren629

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought it today and paid $432.

The store I bought it from didn't even have the phone display up or the phone on the phone wall. The sales guy had to go to the back and get the display model. Of the three stores I went to, none of them had the phone on display.

PFSP

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
Bought mine through the Microsoft store online. $470. it is available through T-Mobile for 432 (but locked to T-Mobile of course). I hadn't bought a new phone in a while so I didn't mind spending more than I typically will and I am on Cricket prepaid so I do not get a phone with the plan.
But I do think most cell phones are overpriced.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am on Cricket

Another Cricket user here... I agree it can be a lot of $ to buy your phones outright, but in the end I find it to be worthwhile.

Having any issues setting up for Cricket? Let me know.

I'm using an Unlocked from T-Mo Idol 4S Windows. You are gonna love it.

You can get the hotspot working if you follow this guide.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Another Cricket user here... I agree it can be a lot of $ to buy your phones outright, but in the end I find it to be worthwhile.

You can get the hotspot working if you follow this guide.

Also on Cricket. My new unlocked from Microsoft works flawlessly. No issues setting up.
Love the freedom of buying devices unlocked as well as only paying $35/month for service.

Sent from mTalk

PFSP

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site

[/URL][/B].

Got it up and running without any real issues. So far I love the phone.
The only issue I have right now is with motion data. It appears that it is turned on and synched to my fitbit app. but I am getting no step counts. I did restore from my old windows 8.1 phone so I am not sure if that had any affect.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd make sure that the Fitbit is unpaired from the old phone, sync with your PC to retain data and then factory reset it.

Delete the current pairing on the Idol 4S and then set up a new pairing with the factory reset Fitbit.

My experience playing with Pebble and Band 1st gen a while ago showed me that factory reset between phone swaps is pretty much mandatory for wearables.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire