Official Idol 4S Picture & Video thread

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Huh...I'm not on the Insider Program, but my camera app did update yesterday.
Yeah, I seem to remember that a camera app update rolled out to Windows 10 devices. But that doesn't mean that it would necessarily have all of the improvements that are in insider builds. After I receive mine I will put it on insider builds because I have been alternating phones to a L640 with 10 without any serious problems. I like having the latest even if it does mean living on the edge. :)
Have you compared pics since the update to those before the update?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Official Idol 4S Picture & Video thread

What effect does turning the focus to infinity have??

Sent from mTalk
It removes the bokeh effect most people like and creates extended depth of field so that all items are "stacked" and are in focus no matter how "far" they are in the image.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Official Idol 4S Picture & Video thread

hKwp8MF.jpg
Either you got the numbers juxtaposed or I'm on a newer version. I have 2016.1101.21.0

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
As I mentioned in my earlier post, I updated all Store apps immediately prior to getting the Fast Ring build. About an hour later there were some 35 apps ready to update and Camera was one of them.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Yep, confirmed the numbers. I jumped to the Slow Ring this morning, and the camera app still matches my post above (verified against my 950 as well). So there's a camera update coming down soon. Very cool.I absolutely love the phone, love it, so if there's something in the works to improve the camera, I'm even more convinced I'll keep it.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Love that Laguna. '73 right?
Yep, you got it! Here's a pic of it when I got it. I did all of the bodywork, painting and upholstery. It had rusted out quarter panels and floorboards that I had to replace, and hail damage to the top, trunk and hood. It took me a year and a half.
002.jpg
001.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire