Is there a way to turn of the Auto pop up software when putting device in the VR headset? I just want to watch some VR videos I have but for some reason I can't navigate to them in the VR software. Can I turn the VR software to off so it doesn't open when I insert the phone into the headset and just watch a video I already have selected on screen?
    11-21-2016 02:50 PM
    Is there a way to turn of the Auto pop up software when putting device in the VR headset? I just want to watch some VR videos I have but for some reason I can't navigate to them in the VR software. Can I turn the VR software to off so it doesn't open when I insert the phone into the headset and just watch a video I already have selected on screen?
    I know this pain. I tried covering the little pads on the headset that make contact with the phone but no luck. Ironically the software did not auto launch until this week. It always required that I open it before putting my phone in the headset lol
    11-21-2016 08:13 PM