I returned mine. Right now I am just not in any financial position to be paying off a device over time.

In the meantime I will enjoy my paid off 950 and just wait it out to see what happens in the new year regarding more makers releasing new devices .
    pedrojustice likes this.
    11-27-2016 03:23 PM
    I returned mine. Right now I am just not in any financial position to be paying off a device over time.

In the meantime I will enjoy my paid off 950 and just wait it out to see what happens in the new year regarding more makers releasing new devices .
    I feel the same way. Though I could afford to purchase this phone, I see no reason to since I have a 950 that is working great. I'll wait and see what comes available late next year.

Sent from mTalk
    pedrojustice likes this.
    11-27-2016 03:51 PM
    I could have done Jump had my last purchase been from TMO, but I bought unlocked instead.

I will just keep the 950 which I am very satisfied with anyway and just wait until the platform gets more hardware partners on board and more on TMO.

In the meantime I have the 950 and the 650 to keep me going well into next year if other OEM's are slow to bring devices and choices.
    pedrojustice likes this.
    11-27-2016 05:18 PM
    Did you pay a return fee?
    11-28-2016 08:04 AM
    Yes. Four dollars and change. I had insurance on it.
    11-28-2016 08:24 AM
    Yes. Four dollars and change. I had insurance on it.
    I don't understand the insurance part. The T-Mobile site says there is a $50 return fee on phones. Does some type of insurance reduce that to $4.xx or was the $4.xx the non-refundable portion of some insurance that had nothing to do with the phone return fee?

The main reason I didn't buy one of these for my wife was that a $50 return fee was a pretty high percent loss if she didn't like it after using it.
    11-28-2016 09:06 AM
    It had nothing to do with the return phone fee
    11-28-2016 10:31 AM
    I had replacement device sent to me because of a lost sim tray. I was surprised I got a new unit for something such as that but the extra money I paid went toward my restocking fee
    11-28-2016 10:37 AM
    I had replacement device sent to me because of a lost sim tray. I was surprised I got a new unit for something such as that but the extra money I paid went toward my restocking fee
    Still trying to figure out if restocking really is $50. Are you saying restocking did cost you $50: $4.xx cash plus $45.xx that would have been refunded for the insurance you no longer needed for a returned phone? TIA
    11-28-2016 12:17 PM
    The restocking fee is not ever going to be waived if you call customer service. Store managers have the discretion to waive it though. That usually means creating a scene but that gets you nowhere if you have to come back to that store. If you live in a small town with only a couple of stores you're limiting any future goodwill.
    pedrojustice likes this.
    11-28-2016 04:06 PM
    Still trying to figure out if restocking really is $50. Are you saying restocking did cost you $50: $4.xx cash plus $45.xx that would have been refunded for the insurance you no longer needed for a returned phone? TIA
    Because I took out added protection on the device and that was put towards my restocking fee. I paid for something I don't need now.
    11-28-2016 06:41 PM