Using the Idol 4s with W10M on AT&T?

Partha Goswami1

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site
Re: Using the Idol 4s with W10M on AT&T?

It's a known issue. Many have had this problem and continue to have it. But it's random. You can search the idol 4s forum and find details. Some people never experience the blown speaker though, it's odd. Only option is to replace it yourself or send it for RMA.

i was looking your How to about Enable AT&T US HD Voice/VoLTE on XDA i also looking XML files and cab files xmls I have found u edited something for AT & T i need to do same for JIO so can you please help me what u edited?

And MTP is not working on IDOL 4s just noyt showing anything on pc after i enable it on windows 10 pc any idea why?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

NATE CAN YOU pls help me how to do with this on windows phone

I will help where ever I can, but Android and Windows 10 Mobile interact with cellular differently. So even apn settings which all phones have, certain entries will not exist on Windows phones like "Bearer". Windows handles a lot automatically. Getting areas changed that are static like ims and or other VoLTE information require provisioning via the system itself (privileged access) either during boot time, or triggered during sim insert.

Also the engineering menu shown in that link could only be for certain Android models like the Meizu phone model listed.

Partha Goswami1

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site

I will help where ever I can, but Android and Windows 10 Mobile interact with cellular differently. So even apn settings which all phones have, certain entries will not exist on Windows phones like "Bearer". Windows handles a lot automatically. Getting areas changed that are static like ims and or other VoLTE information require provisioning via the system itself (privileged access) either during boot time, or triggered during sim insert.

Also the engineering menu shown in that link could only be for certain Android models like the Meizu phone model listed.

That i understand after I study your ADC folder downloaded from XDA, but can you help me which files did you change there? There are lots of Files inside cabs

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

i was looking your How to about Enable AT&T US HD Voice/VoLTE on XDA i also looking XML files and cab files xmls I have found u edited something for AT & T i need to do same for JIO so can you please help me what u edited?

And MTP is not working on IDOL 4s just noyt showing anything on pc after i enable it on windows 10 pc any idea why?

I simply replaced the ADC files (provisioning files for SIM and Cellular) with the ones I needed from an AT&T branded model. It is not always as easy as that though. In my case it enabled enough settings that fortunately all I had to do was register an AT&T IMEI to then get VoLTE and HD Voice...

MTP seems to not work unless you toggle it then leave your phone plugged in while you reboot it. On reboot the pc finds it and you can see all the files and folders.

Partha Goswami1

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site

I simply replaced the ADC files (provisioning files for SIM and Cellular) with the ones I needed from an AT&T branded model. It is not always as easy as that though. In my case it enabled enough settings that fortunately all I had to do was register an AT&T IMEI to then get VoLTE and HD Voice...

MTP seems to not work unless you toggle it then leave your phone plugged in while you reboot it. On reboot the pc finds it and you can see all the files and folders.

is cricket wireless support VOLTE there with this phone?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

is cricket wireless support VOLTE there with this phone?

I don't know. My hunch is no. Only because the carrier here would have to put effort behind what needs to be compiled into the phone or other phones to do so. I do not think any cricket windows phones support VoLTE yet...but I could be wrong.

hquu

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site

There is no alcatel in my country. A local tcl repair service quote me 30$ to replace the speaker with spare part from tcl950.
So I give up to fix the speaker, but sealed the speaker with a piece of adhesive tape.

Partha Goswami1

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site

i replaced the speaker but issue is still same Alcatel guy said speaker is not getting proper poper supply low voltage and its issue of board

livin_raj

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

I have tried using the phone only with Vodafone sim card, the network fluctuates between 4G and 3G.

The speaker is working properly. I am not going to do any tweaks which might spoil the speaker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb