Impressions After Two Days

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I agree with both of you above. The Idol has given me zero problems. Amazing device.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S
I think that was so important, and many of us remember the sore past of the x50s. When all basic functionality just works and almost completely and flawlessly, then you have room to add new things or fine tune. Only way you can eat an elephant right? ;)

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Mmazeo, where is the auto enhance setting located? I would like to try it on my wife's Alcatel Idol 4s if I can get it out of her hands for a few minutes.:wink:

Yeah I just go into edit after I've taken the pic. If it looks a bit lackluster.

Looks like a magic wand.

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I have to be missing something here. My alarm volume is extremely low and the media volume does not seem to be the answer.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I have to be missing something here. My alarm volume is extremely low and the media volume does not seem to be the answer.

Are you sure its low or are you just not waiting long enough for it to start ascending in volume. It ascends from very low to very loud. Test it.

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure its low or are you just not waiting long enough for it to start ascending in volume. It ascends from very low to very loud. Test it.

Yup I think this is the case. Not a fan. I prefer to be blasted into oblivion in the morning, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb