Idol 4S Windows 10 model now available on Amazon carrier unlocked

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Don't you know Windows 10 Mobile is dead??? :smile: LOL, 2 years from now they will be saying Windows 12 Mobile is dead :wink:

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Don't you know Windows 10 Mobile is dead??? :smile: LOL, 2 years from now they will be saying Windows 12 Mobile is dead :wink:
Yep, like a broken record. :smile: I just don't understand why they feel the need to tell us that we should move on to iOS or Android. If it didn't meet my needs, I would have done that without prompting from anyone (although I wouldn't enjoy using them because I hate the looks of both).

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Yep, like a broken record. :smile: I just don't understand why they feel the need to tell us that we should move on to iOS or Android. If it didn't meet my needs, I would have done that without prompting from anyone (although I wouldn't enjoy using them because I hate the looks of both).

Even worse, I came from Android and iOS to WM. I must be insane! 😄

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I know, just trying to be overly optimistic and hopeful that they'll shock the world :)

I don't care if they shock the world necessarily. I just want to see progress, innovation, even if it's a nice market. There are lots of great products and companies that are not #1 .

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo