Windows Phones missing from Canadian Microsoft Store

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Anyone notice that ALL the Lumia phones are gone from the Microsoft Store? The IDOL 4S is gone too. The only phones left are the HP x3 and the Liquid Jade promo pack...

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I've checked the Microsoft store in the UK and the following phones are available.

Acer Liquid Jade Primo
HP Elite X3
Microsoft Lumia 650
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Here in western Canada I'm seeing the following in Microsoft's CAD Store...

Alcatel IDOL 4S
HP Elite x3 Bundle
Acer Liquid Jade Promo Bundle
Acer Liquid M330

So yeah, Lumia's appear to be no longer offered through online store.

Anthonyfear

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Word of caution if you are considering buying Idol 4S from Canadian Microsoft store.

Mine needs warranty repair, but Alcatel repair center claims the phones are from US and won't honor the Canadian Warranty - Microsoft store no help either. Trying to get this resolved is painful ! [sigh]

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Word of caution if you are considering buying Idol 4S from Canadian Microsoft store.

Mine needs warranty repair, but Alcatel repair center claims the phones are from US and won't honor the Canadian Warranty - Microsoft store no help either. Trying to get this resolved is painful ! [sigh]

Had a similar experience when I had issues with my L650, yup bought off Microsoft Store.ca and phone came from US, resulting in warranty issues... Was none of my doing yet became soley my problem.

Took months to sort and was never really resolved to my satisfaction, basically a one-way street it was.

In the end, bought from another source because... MSFT wasted enough time that stock became an issue and they couldn't supply a replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo