Does Idol 4s support Panorama in Windows Camera?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just took this one for you since I didn't have any from this phone yet.

It's the regular W10M Panorama in Camera App. Looks like you are actually using Video to take the Panorama and you use Portrait Orientation, Left to Right Sweep. Works smooth, great on screen prompts. Note that I did have a small orientation bobble on the right side as I wasn't paying strict attention.

WP_20170309_16_14_29_Panorama.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you are actually using Video to take the Panorama
You just reminded me of when I had the Fierce XL it was MUCH better to take a small Panorama shot rather than use the camera. The still quality using the video camera was night and day compared to the stock app.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

It's the regular W10M Panorama in Camera App. Looks like you are actually using Video to take the Panorama and you use Portrait Orientation, Left to Right Sweep. Works smooth, great on screen prompts. Note that I did have a small orientation bobble on the right side as I wasn't paying strict attention.

Wow. That's decent!

View attachment 134353

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the sample. It looks as good as my 950. Great to see the camera is good!

It's good, but I would also say that it's inconsistent and often requires more fiddling than the 950 would. There's certainly noting wrong with the image sensor. It's let down is software/firmware. But since the phone is so nice, I'm willing to give the camera a little extra effort.

Chubbynaga

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Idol 4s this weekend. I posted new samples in the Photos thread, including 2 panoramas. I must say its much better than my 950.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 134353

Dang, hope the pool is ready for summer now? ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos