Creator Update & The Idol 4S

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting for my dang IDOL4s to come back correctly. This dang RMA is dragging on and on...

Long story short. I called Alcatel for status update (sending the locked to T-Mobile one back) on when I can expect the right model to be sent back to me...well they said the status shows "Waiting on Software". When I asked them what that meant they told me the repair center is waiting on an Unlock code to unlock the device. I told them no, that is unacceptable. They have now escalated AGAIN my concern. This was Thursday. Maybe next week some progress for me, I hope.

anon(7808135)

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting for my dang IDOL4s to come back correctly. This dang RMA is dragging on and on...

Long story short. I called Alcatel for status update (sending the locked to T-Mobile one back) on when I can expect the right model to be sent back to me...well they said the status shows "Waiting on Software". When I asked them what that meant they told me the repair center is waiting on an Unlock code to unlock the device. I told them no, that is unacceptable. They have now escalated AGAIN my concern. This was Thursday. Maybe next week some progress for me, I hope.

Well hopefully everything gets fixed soon for you! They shouldn't have to get some unlock code though since they technically made the device. Weird why they don't just send you a factory unlocked device. Sounds like their being cheap and won't swap or they no longer have an factory unlocked ones on hand.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Well hopefully everything gets fixed soon for you! They shouldn't have to get some unlock code though since they technically made the device. Weird why they don't just send you a factory unlocked device. Sounds like their being cheap and won't swap or they no longer have an factory unlocked ones on hand.
I wish I knew why they are doing what they are...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12