Idk if I'm getting android or WM version

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Alcatel idol 4s the other day and am very excited,the seller didn't say whether or not it was android or WM,and I just assumed it was a Windows Phone because I had no idea their is an android version as well,but it's a 6070K version,can anyone tell me if that's the android or WM version? I should get it tomorrow but I really need to know now,I'm gonna get sick if I spent that much money on a freaking android

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I thought something was off when I was looking up the specs on gsmarena because id get the spec list pulled up and it showed a bunch of stuff and then I would click the expand option and id get different specs but for the same phone,wow,but they specified no returns,I'm gonna snap if it's not a Windows,I'm such an *****,I've been waiting and saving up for it,$195 shot to Hades on a pos android,ahh,ill be alright,have to be

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Idk,the listing says no returns but I think eBay might be able to help me,and the listing is also kinda vague,it says its one kind but it's really the other and the specs might not match up,ill know tomorrow

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Well I have an update ladies and gents,I got the phone today and when I opened the box and took the case of the phone, being highly po'd would be a understatement,not only was it an android but it wasn't even a 4s,it was a plain Jane idol ONETOUCH!!! Yeah,imagine how I felt,I looked at this piece of junk and the seller flat out tried to rip me off,they said it has a 16MP camera,well it says plainly right on the phone it is 8.0,UNBELIEVABLE,they also said it has 32Gb storage,wrong again,I'm looking at the storage right now in the settings menu and it shows 2.34GB remaining,WOW,so I messaged them on the website and said that they will be refunding me because this isn't even remotely close to a 4s,Windows or android,I was just gonna eat it (figuratively speaking) if it was a android,and also they had 4 pics on the listing,the first 3 were of this phone,in the case of course and the last one was of an idol 4s,but anyway I started the return process and called the site and they took a look at what was going on and the dude was like"yeah,that's not an idol 4s"and he looked at their listing and agreed that they wasn't honest and I will be issued a 100% refund,but lesson learned I suppose,ok then,I'm gonna end my rant there I guess,man,I thought I had me a WINDOWS idol 4s,ahh,the search shall continue

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Nice! The seller did himself in just as much as you did. lol! Glad you get to go buy what you want and need!

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I talked to a eBay rep and he said if the matter isnt resolved by Friday then they'll step in but he said that they absolutely are in the wrong and I will be given a full refund,I might hold off on the 4s,although I would consider trading a 950XL to one if anybody would be interested,that's a good trade right?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I talked to a eBay rep and he said if the matter isnt resolved by Friday then they'll step in but he said that they absolutely are in the wrong and I will be given a full refund,I might hold off on the 4s,although I would consider trading a 950XL to one if anybody would be interested,that's a good trade right?

I think so. I have both right now.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
For the 950XL?
I am in the process of enabling at&t VoLTE on my 950xl atm, so I have bounced around in the past several days. Currently is on the latest production at 15063.297, but in a few min. I will wipe it back to 10586.11
The IDOL4s is still on 14393.1066 until later when I get a chance to update it.

Last edited:

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting error code 0xA00F4271(0xC00D3704) on the camera app in selfie mode,it wasn't doing it before I hard reset it but after,I've updated the phone twice,both times it updated in the app store,I read on the internet that I can minimize the screen and go back in and it will fix it,or something like that,sounds fishy to me,any thoughts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte