New to Forum

9ja

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks! New to this forum having just acquired an Idol 4S Windows 10. Feels right, out the box so far. Transferring to it was smooth. Had read lots of negative reviews on its camera, but the few shots taken this far are alright. Not comparable to a DSLR quality 🤗, but good all the same. Tho it's still early days to pass better opinions on it, but pleasantly surprised it ain't as bad as many reviewers had stated.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks! New to this forum having just acquired an Idol 4S Windows 10. Feels right, out the box so far. Transferring to it was smooth. Had read lots of negative reviews on its camera, but the few shots taken this far are alright. Not comparable to a DSLR quality ??????, but good all the same. Tho it's still early days to pass better opinions on it, but pleasantly surprised it ain't as bad as many reviewers had stated.

Welcome 9ja. I have an Idol 4S Windows 10 also. Mine is the T-Mobile version (had it since its release). It's been working great for me. Smooth running, no heat. Great looking display...outstanding cell reception.

I've encountered no problems with my personal device and it has been my go-to Windows mobile device. Very happy with it.

Last edited:

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central. Welcome to the best part of it - the forums! Be active and participate. A week or two max is what it'll take for you to realize it's awesome ;)

9ja

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to y'all for the warm welcome. Have been part of that shrinking %-age since the days of the windows ce handhelds. Will stick it out with MS till the fat lady sings. But very hopeful that MS will vindicate all the effort put into these WM10 updates with a paradigm shifting device. This will in no small measure equally vindicate our perseverance 😇

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos