i bought alcatel 4s for the best price you can get , the device locked and with no contract with t-mobile , i wonder if there is a WAY to unlock this device , i really like alcatel 4s windows , very powerful device .
    10-03-2017 09:46 AM
    Only way is through T-Mobile
    RumoredNow likes this.
    10-03-2017 10:59 PM
    I'm in the same situation. I imagine its from the same place.Called t-mobile and phone is contract free but has never been on their system.So they dont have an unlock code
    Supposedly has to be active for 40 days from what I read to get unlock code
    Understand it might be able to be unlocked by 3rd party but will have many issues
    Plz advise if you know differently
    Thanks
    10-13-2017 09:25 PM
    Originally posted by omar al-tal
    i bought alcatel 4s for the best price you can get , the device locked and with no contract with t-mobile , i wonder if there is a WAY to unlock this device , i really like alcatel 4s windows , very powerful device .
    10-16-2017 08:06 PM
    I'm in the same situation. I imagine its from the same place.Called t-mobile and phone is contract free but has never been on their system.So they dont have an unlock code
    Supposedly has to be active for 40 days from what I read to get unlock code
    Understand it might be able to be unlocked by 3rd party but will have many issues
    Plz advise if you know differently
    Thanks
    That's a load of ****. They're lying to you. They're the ones who have the device locked, so they can unlock it. T-Mobile is the worst about unlocking devices. They make it hard if you're a customer, and impossible if you're not. There's literally nothing stopping them from unlocking the phone except for the fact that they're assholes.

My advice is to stick with AT&T phones if you want to have them unlocked. AT&T has an online portal for it, and they unlock it within two days as long as there aren't outstanding payments on the device. I've unlocked 4 phones that way even without being a customer.

I know AT&T doesn't have any Windows devices, but W10M is officially dead, so you can go through them when you buy your next Android phone.
    RumoredNow and mrsatellite like this.
    10-17-2017 06:31 PM
    update: i managed to unlock my alcatel 4s windows , best way is from t-mobile directly , or you can use third party services , i didn't try third party which some of them costly and some are not , good luck for those who want to unlock it .
    10-26-2017 11:20 PM
    update: i managed to unlock my alcatel 4s windows , best way is from t-mobile directly , or you can use third party services , i didn't try third party which some of them costly and some are not , good luck for those who want to unlock it .
    Hello Omar, can you please tell us how you convinced T-mobile to unlock your phone? thanks!
    10-28-2017 06:52 AM
    hello , yes some random guy on the internet said he would help me , he lives in the US , all i had to do is giving him IMEI number and my email after two days t-mobile has sent me an email with unlock instructions .
    10-28-2017 11:40 PM
    hello , yes some random guy on the internet said he would help me , he lives in the US , all i had to do is giving him IMEI number and my email after two days t-mobile has sent me an email with unlock instructions .
    Thanks! Now if only I knew the random guy
    10-29-2017 05:25 AM
    Thanks! Now if only I knew the random guy
    well i posted on reddit while ago , truly at first i thought he just kidding , but when i got that mail , i was happy i thought i would never unlock this device !
    10-29-2017 09:30 AM
    Could you please hook us up with a name or something please of who to ask
    11-20-2017 06:37 PM
    well i posted on reddit while ago , truly at first i thought he just kidding , but when i got that mail , i was happy i thought i would never unlock this device !
    Will you please tell us who and where to look for the love of all things sacred and holy!!
    12-08-2017 07:33 AM