Loving my Timer Alarm

Lou Sander

Feb 9, 2018
Visit site
I'm new to smartphones and new to the Alcatel Idol 4S, so this may be nothing new.

I absolutely LOVE the alarm sounds with the timer on this thing. You'd have to bee asleep or dead to miss an alarm. The sounds start out low, and keep getting louder. The alarm sound changes over the time of the alarm. I'm sure the alarm times out, but it stays active long enough for almost every practical use.

Somebody did a great job on designing this. Maybe it was Alcatel, or maybe it was Microsoft. Either way, this is a truly great feature.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm new to smartphones and new to the Alcatel Idol 4S, so this may be nothing new.

I absolutely LOVE the alarm sounds with the timer on this thing. You'd have to bee asleep or dead to miss an alarm. The sounds start out low, and keep getting louder. The alarm sound changes over the time of the alarm. I'm sure the alarm times out, but it stays active long enough for almost every practical use.

Somebody did a great job on designing this. Maybe it was Alcatel, or maybe it was Microsoft. Either way, this is a truly great feature.
One of the awesome features built into Windows 10 mobile 🙂

JoshCaleb

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Mobile Lou!

Originally posted by Lou Sander

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea