guys, i'm desperate to buy ALCATEL IDOL 4S, please let me know the places or offer for 99$
    06-11-2018 02:16 AM
    I found nothing on swappa, BUT recent ones HAVE sold for around your price range. Maybe Ebay? You from India? I guessing based on the name. There are ebay sites around the globe. Maybe try Ebay India. (OR Amazon India)
    06-11-2018 11:10 AM
    thanks, i found one videlicet in ebay.com (USA). just go through and let me know ur opinion ASAP.
    is it possible to unlock the phone (for free of cost) from carrier service on request.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=9SOWDiMu
    06-12-2018 01:55 AM
    thanks, i found one videlicet in ebay.com (USA). just go through and let me know ur opinion ASAP.
    is it possible to unlock the phone (for free of cost) from carrier service on request.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=G_Ax6LuT
    T-Mobile has gotten really bad at unlocking phones. So your best bet is to buy a factory unlocked version. I have one but don't know if I am going to sell it yet. Where are you based in India?
    06-12-2018 08:12 AM
    @ADIVARAPU HARIPRASAD, I'm with @worldspy99, it would be difficult for you to get it unlocked. I can almost guarantee you, that T-Mobile will refuse to help because you are not their customer. You would have to end up paying for an unlock, IF you can find a reputable seller.

IF WS99 decides to sell you his, I can vouch for him as a phone trade. He and I have done more deals then I can count, buying and selling each other phones! He's above reproach (if you know what that means) Essentially you can fully trust him.
    06-12-2018 09:29 AM
    yeah, i'm from India. BTW ur statement "I have one but don't know if I am going to sell it yet."
    06-13-2018 01:44 AM
    thanks, as u said i trusted him by looking at rating. i'll take ur suggestion and search for factory unlocked phones.
    06-13-2018 01:46 AM
    He MAY even be able to ship from India. While he lives in the US, he has family back in India, and I believe he goes to visit from time to time. :)
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-13-2018 07:58 AM
    yeah, i'm from India. BTW ur statement "I have one but don't know if I am going to sell it yet."
    I am on the fence if I want to sell my factory unlocked 4S or not.
    PM me with information about where you are and what your budget is like.
    06-14-2018 04:58 PM
    I'm in Trichy (Tamil Nadu state). my budget is around 6000 to 6500, may be max. 7000. apart from all this some how i make a strong liking towards Alcatel Idol 4S (Windows 10), in fact pricing is a key factor.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-15-2018 02:14 AM
    I'm in Trichy (Tamil Nadu state). my budget is around 6000 to 6500, may be max. 7000. apart from all this some how i make a strong liking towards Alcatel Idol 4S (Windows 10), in fact pricing is a key factor.
    I have a friend who is coming to Trichy at the end of this month. Maybe I can send the phone with him and you can transfer the INR to my brother's account or give him the cash.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-15-2018 12:02 PM
    Can u just tell me more about the phone, like
    Is it brand new?
    Year of purchase?
    Pictures of phone!
    Unlocked version or not ?
    Etc. Etc.
    Yesterday 09:03 AM