Pictures + Videos Taken With My Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
With an 8MP shooter the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL should turn in some very decent photos and videos. Don't forget that Windows Phone has a wealth of camera Apps in the store for you to explore alternate capture and editing Apps aside from the stock offerings.

Rear Camera:
  • 8MP Autofocus w/ LED flash
  • Digital Zoom x2
  • Video Image Stabilization (EIS)
  • 720p@30fps

Front Camera:
  • 2MP Front-Facing + Digital zoom

Let's see those shots right here!!! Post your pics and vids below and any details about what you used to capture and edit the photos or videos is much appreciated...

[info]
Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
[/info]

If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html

Also visit the Photography Forums for more information and discussion.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Disclaimer:
I'm not a very good photog these days.
Lost my eye for composition and I'm not as steady handed as I once was.

WP_20160210_17_34_00_Pro.jpgWP_20160210_18_26_22_Pro.jpgWP_20160210_18_26_38_Pro.jpgWP_20160210_18_27_31_Pro.jpgWP_20160210_18_29_33_Pro.jpg

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Pics at the advertised resolution are disappointing.
When packed down they aren't that bad.
Wish on-chip processing was a bit better.
I think the rock bottom processor comes into play here.

WP_20160214_16_07_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20160214_16_07_46_Pro.jpg

ou4me

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Like someone already said, there seems to be little middle ground with this camera. The shots are either surprisingly nice. Like the bacon and eggs shot or just bog awful. I've had many more of the bog awful ones. Hmmm..... maybe it's the bacon.....

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm having crashing and inconsistent problems with:
Sight360
Proshot
Fhotolens
HDR camera.

All except the default camera have a pink hue around the center focus area in low light situations.
This is just my experience.

I'd also like to hear what others have to say about aftermarket apps.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Those are some grainy clouds alright. Have you tried manual ISO 100 in low light?

Actually I have been fooling with 100 ISO.
Pics are much better if the phone can be held steady.
I'm thinking this thing might be limited to lower ISO's and tripod use.
The camera does pretty well with close ups also.
Starting to realize this may be just a close quarter shooter and not for intense photog.

I need to see what the video camera can do.
Haven't tried that yet.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Score 3 for ProShot then. The colors look spot on in the produce... I assume that is a good representation of the frogs. Looks "right" to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss