Build10586.107 for Alcatel (Incoming Feb 23, 2016)

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Everything seems.... Smoother... Hope it fixes some of my issues. Let me know if you guys experience any issues.wp_ss_20160223_0004.png

There we go, image actually shows the model name now

Attachments

• WP Alcatel 107.png
    WP Alcatel 107.png
    95 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I would venture to say that since it was made available though OTA and not with the Insider App it would be considered Production.

StanP50

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'll keep looking

Out of curiosity, what is it you are looking for? Aside from the Fast ring Insider builds, .107 is the most current build for mobile available. I would also caution, that even though .107 has been made available, I do not know if the use of the Insider App will remain an issue with this phone. Since I had to remove it because of instability, and then reload the original .63 with WDRT, I would not make the assumption that should that need to be done again you'll get .107 as the downloaded image for the phone, it very well may revert back to .63. I'm just saying.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
It's able to get the new Redstone build as of today

Sent from mTalk
... I hate you.... Now to decide Redstone or stay............ Redstone

Edit: I'm brave I'll dog food it. I signed up for fast and it's downloading the latest fast build now.

Edit2: Installed

Last edited:

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
... I hate you.... Now to decide Redstone or stay............ Redstone

Edit: I'm brave I'll dog food it. I signed up for fast and it's downloading the latest fast build now.

Edit2: Installed

How is it running I'm tempted to pick up the Alcatel or a 640 Xl .. Since I cracked my 640....decisions decisions lol

Sent from mTalk

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
How is it running I'm tempted to pick up the Alcatel or a 640 Xl .. Since I cracked my 640....decisions decisions lol

Sent from mTalk
I'll be honest it feels like things slowed down a bit. Other than that I need a good days use to find any quirks or bugs. I know edge is really slow for some sites.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Some folks have posted that a hard reset usually settles the performance issues on the newer Redstone builds. Try it if you can afford it.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Sent from mTalk

Honestly and I can't believe I about to say this...get the OneTouch but only if

1. You can handle the long initial recharge time.
2 horrid camera
3. Lack of Lumia exclusive apps and features
4.fingerprint prone screen

It's a great phone and while my next phone will be a Lumia again, likely I don't mind using this one too much. Also, windows 10 runs well on both but it seems to run slightly better on my fierce since it is an official update where as my 640 xl feels slightly more beta.

That said the 640 xl is the better phone as there are little compromises. Except the fierce xl has 2 fb ram and 16 gb storage vs 8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes