AndroidCentral.com on Windows Phone

dougsyo

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
Given the front-page article today (1/17/2010) on Windows Mobile 7 and the potential of "clean break" and incompatibility with current apps, I may be leaving WM after all - once I wear out my Tilt2, which is going to take quite a while.

Doug

Sayo

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Or maybe this is the latest thread? It seems I'm lost.. and the discussion seems to have trailed off long ago. I thought the discussion threads were updated every week, no?

Fdo35

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
1. Well I'm fairly satisfied with the latest Windows Mobile 6.5.3 (or 6.6, whatever you want to call it) builds, as long there's HTC Sense included, but I am indeed waiting impatiently for Windows Mobile 7.

2. I don't know (although it would be for me), but I think HP is the only company that doesn't do any skinning (except for a few stock apps). But, HP only sells one Windows Mobile 6.5 device on one carrier(in the US, that is), and I'm not even sure how many countries it's sold in.

3. I have thought of moving to Android, and, actually, I'm still not sure which platform I should stick with. But, if I were to leave Windows Mobile I would definitely go to Android.

4. I like its great multitasking capabilities(that's more of an opinion), its built-in file manager, its complete Windows Live support, its many browsers which ,collectively, can do anything a desktop could (although not all at once), and its partial Zune support.

5. I call the software Windows Mobile and the devices Windows phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers