Leak Blackberry 10 images look very...Metro.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
blackberry-10-os-4.jpg

Call menu.

blackberry-10-os-1.jpg

Live tiles.

credit to Crackberry.com for the images.

Mmm other screens look normal Blackberry like but you can feel the "inspiration". Can't say I hate it though, the Call live tile giving last card information is a great idea =). Can't wait for Apollo to blow his wannabes to the sky =D.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
not my favorite either, but good to see blackberry hanging on... if i ever had to switch platforms again, it would probably be blackberry

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I've never liked Blackberry, they intimidate me with all those buttons but that call Menu looks spectacular and Tiles + Background also look great. (if a bit samey)

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Those are also rumored to be fake too...

I wouldn't start basing "copy-cat" remarks off 1 screen. That screen with 4 icons could be a "task managing" screen. Who says that is a homescreen? (if it is a legit picture...)

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Being a former BB guy I truly hope this will make RIM stay afloat. I always liked the BB OS, but AppWorld Apps when You are outside US, where simply not existing. Even Marketplace has a Gazillion times more apps in Danish, or even just Danish content. So if they get better app development, it could be a nice alternative.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Gambit11B

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I was a long time BB user, first a Curve, then a Bold, and then the Torch. It broke my heart, but I eventually made the switch to WP7 because I grew tired of the various "aggravators" that were noticed too often in BB's OS: The hourglass of death, battery pulls, reboot when installing new apps, and lack of 3rd party app support.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my WP7, but there are times where I miss my Blackberry. From what I've seen of the new QNX based OS, BB seems to be making vast improvements. But I feel this might be too little too late (they recently lost their spot in US marketshare to Windows Phone). If I were given a BB10 device, I'd definitely give her a test drive. However, I cannot see myself risking my upgrade on one.... I'll be upgrading to WP8.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzxQ2YUjk50[/YT]

It doesn't look like BB10 is anything like the earlier leaked images. Some pretty cool features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium