09-07-2012 10:04 AM
29 12
tools
    Oh and it seems people are beyond pissed that the lock screens on the kindles will have unremovable ads. See what I mean?
    09-06-2012 11:37 PM
    The redundancy of members who complain about negativity is tiresome to a lot of members too. You can usually tell whether a thread is going to offend you by the title, so don't read it, there are plenty of 'happy' threads in the forums. Stick to those and save on the ulcer you've aggravated by repeatedly hitting threads like this.
    09-06-2012 11:40 PM
    The redundancy of members who complain about negativity is tiresome to a lot of members too. You can usually tell whether a thread is going to offend you by the title, so don't read it, there are plenty of 'happy' threads in the forums. Stick to those and save on the ulcer you've aggravated by repeatedly hitting threads like this.
    Normally I'd buy that but the top topics in more than half of the forums are negative. So that means I should stop coming here and that's what not going to happen. Personally, i don't care if people are tired of me saying I'm tired of their font. I actually ignore a good amount of people. What I am saying is that people make it hard to enjoy announcements and releases because of their foolish expectations
    09-07-2012 08:03 AM
    Fair enough. You can certainly tell that I am one of the members that doesn't care for Microsoft's glacial pace of development. My happiness with new products isn't diminished by slow pace. I think the Lumia 920 is wonderful, gives me exactly what I want in a Windows Phone and I'm going to buy it off contract when it finally is released. Members who want more, or faster or better should also be allowed to speak up without hearing "you don't need that", "nobody wants that", "that's unreasonable". I don't believe Microsoft can survive in the mobile space by always releasing new features last. I believe their stockholders are beginning to wonder if they would be better off as an enterprise company and leave the mobile space to others. I like the Windows Phone platform and don't want that to happen, so I will continue to have the 'unreasonable' hope that they will kick it in the butt and keep up. Peace, friend.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    09-07-2012 10:04 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD