LG NeXus 4...hmmm...

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Google didn't just undercut the 8X, or Lumia 920, or both. It undercut the entire smartphone industry with the unlocked price on the Nexus 4. While it might not be such a big deal in the US where the contract price is nothing special, in other countries it is absolutely huge. It is undoubtedly the best Android device, and the best overall device in its price range and above. Unless you have decided on iOS or Windows Phone for a particular reason, I'd recommend it.

That's exactly it. Cost of living here in India isn't a cakewalk. Prices of everything is shooting up. A high end phone is not less than 35000k, that's almost 650$.

And seriously, from day one, I thought specs were just mediocre of WP8. I know u all will hate me for saying this.

But I mean, i paid for this same spec a year back. 4.3" inch screen, dual core, etc etc...
NX4 feels like a natural progression. IMHO.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly it. Cost of living here in India isn't a cakewalk. Prices of everything is shooting up. A high end phone is not less than 35000k, that's almost 650$.

And seriously, from day one, I thought specs were just mediocre of WP8. I know u all will hate me for saying this.

But I mean, i paid for this same spec a year back. 4.3" inch screen, dual core, etc etc...
NX4 feels like a natural progression. IMHO.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

not cool man. trolling this place. I will never be friends with someone that gonna troll this place. :mad!!!!!!. I can't trust you mate anymore. sorry. might as well unfriend you mate. for your trust here

Last edited:

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
not cool man. trolling this place. I WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE THAT TROLLS THIS PLACE!!!!!!. Can't believe I got along with you!! :(

lol..im so sorry...trolling? me? It took me a while to even understand that term..hehehe..but sorry Danny, but I am now on the proverbial fence.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
lol..im so sorry...trolling? me? It took me a while to even understand that term..hehehe..but sorry Danny, but I am now on the proverbial fence.

Sorry man. I cannot put up with someone that comes here and makes a ignorant thread in the wp8 general discussion. that has nothing to do with Wp and mentionins about that Nexus phone. might as well follow the hate then

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I was waiting for the lumia920, until last Monday. Man, I am programming also a game for WP! But 350$ (or 350? here),that makes me really think of switching back to android. Not sure what to do,time will tell. Btw. winter's coming :-]

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Sorry man. I cannot put up with someone that comes here and makes a ignorant thread in the wp8 general discussion. that has nothing to do with Wp and mentionins about that Nexus phone. might as well follow the hate then

you got me wrong Danny. I am not talking about Nexus 4. I am talking about how clever Google played its card this time. Cutting the price. Revealing the specs right. etc etc..

It is you who is ignorant of the fact that you are paying a lot more for the specs that is already a year old. My RaZr has a dual core, 4.3" screen and I paid 30k for it. Now I refuse to pay the same amount a year later for the same specs.

Plus, it is not just about that. Look at the price. Just look at it.

It is just plain fanboism when you lose touch with rationality and start hating everyone who isn't talking like you. It's called Jihad BTW.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
you got me wrong Danny. I am not talking about Nexus 4. I am talking about how clever Google played its card this time. Cutting the price. Revealing the specs right. etc etc..

It is you who is ignorant of the fact that you are paying a lot more for the specs that is already a year old. My RaZr has a dual core, 4.3" screen and I paid 30k for it. Now I refuse to pay the same amount a year later for the same specs.

Plus, it is not just about that. Look at the price. Just look at it.

It is just plain fanboism when you lose touch with rationality and start hating everyone who isn't talking like you. It's called Jihad BTW.
Whatever man.............. Sigh. Just unfriended u mate.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I was waiting for the lumia920, until last Monday. Man, I am programming also a game for WP! But 350$ (or 350? here),that makes me really think of switching back to android. Not sure what to do,time will tell. Btw. winter's coming :-]

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Oh god. Don'g get me started with winter. It's antartica here in nz.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 4 is sweet. No Verizon version however so I really haven't got down and dirty with the specs. I have no idea why the nexus line is always outdated hardware.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 4 is sweet. No Verizon version however so I really haven't got down and dirty with the specs. I have no idea why the nexus line is always outdated hardware.

Verizon? Its a globally unlocked device...as said by LG officially, "Just pop-in the right SIM and you are good to go."

Sent from my RaZr HD.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
No LTE and only 16GB. I need 32GB or 64GB.

So its just another phone with good specs. And the Design sucks and its android.

Hmmm...at least you admit it has good specs. And the design is the same as the previous Nexus phones to be very very honest...

Sent from my RaZr HD.

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Whatever man.............. Sigh. Just unfriended u mate.

Lol... kinda childish but at least made me laugh.

I also think Google did a good job undercutting the market to give customers a better option, as opposed to all high level phones expected to be priced at next months rent. I would have looked further into this device but I am a huge speed snob and require LTE. I couldn't stand my wife's Droid X with 3G...
If Google was to offer the phone at $400 with LTE and 16GB, they may have been able to kill the WP launch. I am still too interested in Windows 8, WP8, and the ecosystem being created.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Lol... kinda childish but at least made me laugh.

I also think Google did a good job undercutting the market to give customers a better option, as opposed to all high level phones expected to be priced at next months rent. I would have looked further into this device but I am a huge speed snob and require LTE. I couldn't stand my wife's Droid X with 3G...
If Google was to offer the phone at $400 with LTE and 16GB, they may have been able to kill the WP launch. I am still too interested in Windows 8, WP8, and the ecosystem being created.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha...childish it is. Anyways...back on topic, yea...LTE is missing and its ruffling some feathers elsewhere too. Buut like I said there is no LTE here in India and chances are there won't be any for almost a year. So I'm game...just waiting to know what the price will be in India.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd ignore the defensive posts. LG clearly has a hit on their hands with this device and is doing everything right. They will sell tons of them.

I expect that NTC will follow in WP world.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I think some of these posts attacking the OP, who has been VERY pro-WP since his membership, was out of line. Especially from Danny. Some of y'all need to chill out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6