BlackBerry 10 leaked video

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
i seen this video. it looked alot like android to me. i think the phone body is nice, but this walk through gives me a sense of using an android.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
For the app list thing yes it looks a lot like Android or iOS but the Peak and Active Frames features are completely new and possibly even better than WP.

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Extremely. This may be the first phone in 2 years to make me platform centric instead of neutral like I have been. I was getting really excited when both WP8 and BB10 were not out yet because I saw myself having two great alternatives to Apple/Android. Now that WP8 is out and I've had time to digest the feedback and play around with it, I've sadly had to rule them out for my next purchase. If BB10 F's up this launch, I'll be sticking with the Apple/Android scene.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
It looks okay. Doesn't excite me though, and I'm ex blackberry as well.

I think this forum is full of people looking and looking for the latest and greatest... Have faith WP will work! I do!

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see more results and less "have faith," frankly. Every problem Microsoft has gets explained away with "have patience" and "have faith." It reminds me of my days as a Mac guy in 1995/1996.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see more results and less "have faith," frankly. Every problem Microsoft has gets explained away with "have patience" and "have faith." It reminds me of my days as a Mac guy in 1995/1996.

I guess I can understand where you're coming from. I just jumped on board after 4 years with iOS. I already like the services, hardware, and UI a million times better for WP... so I'm willing to wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte