Kindle Fire questions

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I asked this over on Android Central and nobody has had an answer for me:

1. I put my music collection on my KF. But when I select the music tab, only a handful of albums are displayed. Where is the rest of my music? I plugged the KF into the PC to "add" my missing music, but when I drill down into the music file, all of the music is shown as being on the device. I don't understand why it's not being displayed through the music tab.

What am I doing wrong?

2. Is there a way to keep my audio podcasts from showing up in my music? I don't want to listen to podcasts while I'm shuffling thru my songs.

RyanKennedy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
2 questions: are they DRM files bought from iTunes or another mp3 provider, and what file types are they? Certain types (I can't remember which) I read are incompatible. Personally, I use Spotify and the kindle cloud to keep all my music set up between the two.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
2 questions: are they DRM files bought from iTunes or another mp3 provider, and what file types are they? Certain types (I can't remember which) I read are incompatible. Personally, I use Spotify and the kindle cloud to keep all my music set up between the two.

Some of them may be. I don't know how to determine if they are or not. They are from my Zune software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro