Just got a galaxy s3 off eBay help

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got my first android and its the galaxy s3 . I paid about 330 or so with an otterbox .phone is mint. I absolutly live the device. The os is so much more well rounded than wp8. Its bright and flashy I love it. But I still love wp8. The guy I bought it from never deleted his pictures and stuff so I'm going to have to factory reset the device. What are some apps that I should download to make my new android experience better? Also what features should be turned off so they don't kill the battery?

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with Lagdroid lol be sure to have an app to clean cache! Android is bad at taking care of itself like WP!

About the battery, just the usual: lower brightness (i had my droid at 50%), turn off 3g/wi-fi when not using it, turn off sync if you don't need it...oh and those battery saver apps are bs, don't go for them!

For more battery saving tips just ask Google xD

The apps i recommed are: FB ofc, Flipboard, Appy Geek, Steam, Skype, Opera Mini (good for using with 3G), Apex Launcher (if you wanna try smth diff from touchwiz) and an amazing lil game called Sleepwalker's Journey XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans