BB10 app store filling up... with old games

Gatlyn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This is just a thread to poke fun at Windows Phone's biggest competitor. With all the comparisons between our platform's app store and the stores of iOS and Android, it's fun to be ahead of another platform. 😉

Blackberry 10, the latest and greatest OS from Blackberry, just got Bejeweled 2. That's right, the game that's been out for PC since 2004. It features Classic, Action, and Endless mode. It doesn't include the wonderful Diamond Mine, Lightning, or Butterfly modes like the latest Bejeweled Live + on our platform.

No word yet when BB10 will get the hot new game called Tetris.

*This thread was in no way meant to diss PopCap. Bejeweled 2 is a great game, and Bejeweled 3 is even better. Thanks for supporting WP!*

Last edited:

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I think in general especially on these past 2 months the kernel change and the recently ported dev platforms have really started to show. We have been more in a situation where not every slightly larger game gets much of a blog time and hyped. Rather there are now games coming out every day. That imo has been by far the most positive change on WP for past months.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got The Amazing Spiderman as well along with Need for Speed. Are we seriously going to get out the measuring sticks? Are you so threatened that you need to attempt to put one platform down so you can feel better? This is iOS and Android looking down on WP8 all over again except that WP8 users now have the need to do it to BlackBerry users. Pathetic.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd say threatened are the ones who kept taking shots at WP here prior to BB10's (and some who still do) and smugly implying that BB10 would mean the death of WP8. If you're going to take the time to come over here and fling mud at WP users then might as well not get upset when you get some mud on yourself.

anon(3896606)

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I'd say threatened are the ones who kept taking shots at WP here prior to BB10's (and some who still do) and smugly implying that BB10 would mean the death of WP8. If you're going to take the time to come over here and fling mud at WP users then might as well not get upset when you get some mud on yourself.
It is funny how some WP8 users are being SO hypocritical.
The last few years you guys have been hated on, what do you guys do when BB10 is released.
I haven't heard a WP8 fan attack BB10 with anything that is true, you make up stuff.
I'm not saying BB10 is perfect, but I'm saying you should really look back at how you felt when this was happening to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatlyn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It is funny how some WP8 users are being SO hypocritical.
The last few years you guys have been hated on, what do you guys do when BB10 is released?
I haven't heard a WP8 fan attack BB10 with anything that is true, you make up stuff.
I'm not saying BB10 is perfect, but I'm saying you should really look back at how you felt when this was happening to you.
It's a satirical thread. Windows Phone and Blackberry are competing platforms so of course fans are gonna throw mud over each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I've seen mods editing posts. So I'm going to say it here. RESPECT THE RULES. If we find any more rule breaking we will be handing out infractions. Consider this an official warning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss