I am not keen on Samsung devices, and even less on Android, but the determination and effort Samsung puts into their smartphone business is laudable.
    Last week Samsung was able to get the SG4 with their KNOX solution approved by Pentagon. We are still talking about an Android device!

I wish Microsoft put more effort into their smartphone business. Some features missing in WP are being explained as potential security threats, but I think the true reason is that WP is not a priority for Microsoft.

Where there is a will, there is a way, and Samsung proved it.
    05-07-2013 04:29 PM
    I feel that Microsoft is putting a lot of weight behind their Windows Phone efforts, but it is taking a little bit of time to start catching up to the competition. I think that within the next year you will have a situation were the major applications are available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone and then the actual OS will start to be the differentiating factor. At that point there really isn't any competition unless Google or Apple completely shock everyone and release a new version of their respective OS's that goes a completely new direction. That is probably not going to happen though. As I was saying though, in the next year or so Windows Phone will start to catch up and gain market share. When this happens the businesses that already use Windows as a primary OS will start to turn to Windows Phone because it will all work together better and more securely in the end. Give it time man, you will see.
    05-07-2013 08:45 PM