11-05-2013 07:07 PM
43 12
tools
    Kitkat is best. But i assure you all that windows phones are damn original.. Different and future of smart phones...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India
    11-02-2013 02:03 PM
    Well I would never buy android, but if I had to it would definitely be a nexus...
    11-02-2013 02:04 PM
    Well I would never buy android, but if I had to it would definitely be a nexus...

perfect.. Have you seen led lights of Samsung... Dam they are so cheap.. Even at price of 600$, hardware is itself cheap..
    On other hand , nexus is beauty..@350$

Best part of Lumia is hardware.. There is a feel of something perfect.. I wish Nokia had connected to Android instead of WP.
    Anyways, WP is not bad, but its different..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India GDR3
    11-02-2013 02:14 PM
    I ordered one at launch actually. I love the Windows Phone interface, and Nokia's build quality is 2nd to none, but there were many times when I tried to do something beyond a basic task when WP left me disappointed. I'm not super enthused about it, but I'll be switching back to Android for the time being. I'll have to live with the worse camera and battery life than my Lumia 925, but at least it'll work for me as I want it to.

I wish Microsoft can make WP even more compelling than it is now with 8.1 and I'll look forward to returning with a new Nokia, or whatever they're going to be called then.
    11-03-2013 05:39 PM
    True, i don't want super power from my phone but basic stuffs- ui needs to be friendlier, ease to use, grouping tiles, better apps, full powered api to apps, omg multitasking is just sh!t, notification and switches... These thing are badly missed...

Windows phone is literally giving me sleepless nights. I keep finding ways to make my windows phone life better... I paid huge amount for my CA classes and cant afford to buy a nexus 5, which I want.. For timebeing, one note WP is just awesome.. So for rest usage, I will adjust with windows phone, compromising needs.

Happy new year for all Indians here..

11-03-2013 10:39 PM
    But $399 is damn hard to want to pass up.
    Agreed. My 920 paid for about 2/3rds of this

img_20131104_181950.jpg
    11-04-2013 09:40 PM
    11-05-2013 07:01 AM
    I won't be buying the Nexus 5 because I don't want evil lurking inside my phone.
    11-05-2013 07:18 AM
    How many pics have YOU taken with a Nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-05-2013 10:47 AM
    The camera's possibly the least important feature on my phones. I obsessed over this once - I had the Sony Ericsson K800 & K850, the Nokia N82, Motorola ZN5 and a Milestone XT720. Came to realise that I used my phone for other things more. Pretty much don't care any more.
    11-05-2013 11:25 AM
    How many pics have YOU taken with a Nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Reviews determine how i spend my money. The early word is the nexus camera sucks according to the link i provided. All modern flagship smartphones are very much the same in performance. Camera quality is one of the few things that can differ.
    11-05-2013 12:19 PM
    Reviews determine how i spend my money. The early word is the nexus camera sucks according to the link i provided. All modern flagship smartphones are very much the same in performance. Camera quality is one of the few things that can differ.

And thats probably why you miss out on all the hidden gems because you just go off of silly reviews that don't portray real life usage in the least. If I followed the silly reviewers I probably wouldn't have my killer At&t ASUS vivotab rt tablet that is more useful than any other tablet I have ever used, with dawn near all day battery life. You can let reviews guide your purchase decisions and i'll laugh and enjoy all these great devices that are labeled as crap and have these purchase killing deficiencies. LOLLLLLLLLLLL
    11-05-2013 01:33 PM
    S4 is so awesome for camera.. Thats place where n5 lag.

11-05-2013 02:04 PM
    And thats probably why you miss out on all the hidden gems because you just go off of silly reviews that don't portray real life usage in the least. If I followed the silly reviewers I probably wouldn't have my killer At&t ASUS vivotab rt tablet that is more useful than any other tablet I have ever used, with dawn near all day battery life. You can let reviews guide your purchase decisions and i'll laugh and enjoy all these great devices that are labeled as crap and have these purchase killing deficiencies. LOLLLLLLLLLLL
    I read the reviews on that tablet, they also said it sucked. Hope this hasn't happened to you...http://forums.windowscentral.com/asu...ed-itself.html
    Last edited by etad putta; 11-05-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    11-05-2013 02:24 PM
    S4 is so awesome for camera.. Thats place where n5 lag.

A better camera app on the N5 would help make up for some camera shortcomings. Focal is a candidate in this area. It's a decent camera, certainly capable of taking very nice pictures in certain situations, but not on par w/GS4 & other flagship Android devices. Maybe part of this is Google leaving something on the table so they don't ****-off any hardware partners.

Display and performance are areas where the N5 really shines. User experience is subjective. I've been on WP since day one w/the Focus, then my 920. Also had a 1st-get Windows 8 hybrid tablet. For me currently, Android provides the preferable user experience.

Also, my wife has a new 5s. I've spent months trying to work w/sol'ns to keep devices on all three platforms "talking" and "cloud-synced" while balancing ease-of-use. Calendar, shared docs, grocery list, DLNA sol'ns, XMPP, VPN, etc. If there's a barrier, it's usually WP that won't play nice, for various reasons. I didn't think I'd say this, but today I'd likely choose iOS over WP if limited to one. For all I dislike about that platform, it simply meets more of my mobile needs right now. I'm hopeful that won't be the case at some point in the future. I still have high hopes for WP.

OK, I digress.

As others have said, bang-for-the-buck, the N5 can't really be matched. Best Nexus phone yet.

Hopefully this was more useful input that merely saying "it sucks because others say so"
    DBZo07 likes this.
    11-05-2013 03:09 PM
    The nexus 5 is a mail order bride phone, you can't go to verizon or att and say let me look at a nexus 5. The only way one can judge it is by reviewers opinions or maybe looking at one a friend might own. Reviewers say great phone with a second rate camera. Thats from android central, an android phone fanboy site. If they say it, that ain't good.
    11-05-2013 04:17 PM
    I read the reviews on that tablet, they also said it sucked. Hope this hasn't happened to you...http://forums.windowscentral.com/asu...ed-itself.html

Thats from people not understanding simple science of heating/cooling of glass or just being careless of their product. Got one that said why did it crack it was only on the backseat of my car. Then another with I was cleaning it and the screen just cracked. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL can't rely off of the statements of people that you can't verify. I don't remember the last time I have heard of a screen just cracking on it's own unless you had wildly fluctuating temperatures or been dropped.

Like I said there are more VivoTabs than just 10 out there. So don't I don't rely on people saying it damaged itself physically or the old it's not my fault it's cracked and got dents in it.

My model isn't even the same as theirs. You have to buy my model directly from at&t.
    11-05-2013 04:37 PM
    The nexus 5 is a mail order bride phone, you can't go to verizon or att and say let me look at a nexus 5. The only way one can judge it is by reviewers opinions or maybe looking at one a friend might own. Reviewers say great phone with a second rate camera. Thats from android central, an android phone fanboy site. If they say it, that ain't good.
    Huh? Did another reviewer tell you that? You can't walk into T-Mobile or Sprint and check one out? What about Best Buy? If not stocked yet, it will be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    11-05-2013 07:07 PM
43 12