08-07-2014 08:22 AM
128 ... 456
tools
    Man you are not kidding. Got the phone today. Downloaded latest android update, launcher 8 pro (give those guys support), all my Microsoft services apps and a few of my other apps like Skype and giving the wpcentral app a whirl. All working. Contacts all synced up fine. Launcher 8 is what it should be on a windows phone. Very cool. Really happy! Possible phone universe has opened wayyy up.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android
    08-07-2014 06:30 AM
    So I decided to take a break from WP at the moment a and go back to Android. After several apps that came out and of course no support for WP I'm gonna see if I really want to use Android again. After downloading apps I forgot how so many apps I used to use never was there for WP. How many apps were richer in content. It's pathetic these devs don't support WP and upsets me to see such the difference. WP design is simply just better. But we need apps on this OS. Plus the M8 is designed gorgeous. Got the grey metal with the dot case. It's been two years ago everything feels foreign. But it felt great chatting with my hangout friends again. Iono it's a hard decision if I'm gonna keep this phone. Android UI just doesn't impress me like it used to but the apps. Sigh.
    Thee's an app on WP called IM+ which lets you chat with your hangout friends. And now that htc are planning the m8 for windows phone. Are you going to switch?
    08-07-2014 06:37 AM
    See if the Moto G will make me forget my Lumia 920 (I'll miss the camera...maybe)
    If picture quality is important to you, you probably will miss the 920's camera. Overall though the Moto G is great value; good quality considering the price.
    08-07-2014 08:22 AM
128 ... 456