I bought Samsung Galazy S5

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Last week I got myself a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I have to say they have improved! I like the new menu it's way better than it used to be and I like the better looking notifications centre. The lag is smaller but it's still there and still annoying as hell :D the camera... Yes I did get some decent shots but only when got perfect light conditions ( sunny day obviously outdoors) at home pics came out dark and not very detailed. I found few apps that aren't on WP and that's why I got the Android device. So my new shiny Galaxy S5 most of the time stays in my drawer. I've actually never put my sim card in it and that's because my Nokia Lumia 1020 it's ALWAYS with me and that's not going to change soon...unless successor of 1020 comes out :) but for some people S5 will be a great device and that's why I'm already selling it.

Brad Lambert

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
And the water resistance is a common sense feature that most devices have yet to incorporate. I hope the McLaren can take a few drops of rain. ;)

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey Congratulations for your Samsung galaxy S5 , I am not a windows phone fan boy but this phone is really improved and Samsung nailed it.

I'm not saying it hasn't. I think Samsung have done quite good job.
I do not dislike android I have a Sony Xperia Tablet Z and it's not getting replaced by anything else anytime soon. I sold the SG5 to my brother and he loves it already because he personally likes it.

I used to have Galaxy S2 and S3 Samsung Galaxy tab and tab 3 too so I definitely have tried to like Samsung's android devices but now I'm sure I definitely don't . When I was asked at work by few colleagues if they should pick WP over Android I told them it's their choice and it must be what they like more, personally prefer and need. Of course I send them links to Windows Phone Central and Android Central for a bit of reading.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett