Need an android phone please help

Nima Bokhar

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi I need an android phone for some important apps that are not on Windows phone but since I used Nokia 920 I need something that is fast and with no lags or hangs.

What can you suggest.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The MOTO E is the bottom of the bargain bin, and reviews have said its pretty speedy, so theres an option.
The MOTO G has become the de facto bargain phone.

The Nexus 4, 5 are solid phones.

Samsung's offerings can be powerful, but TouchWiz negatively affects their performance.

I think it really depends on the software a bit more than hardware. Get as pure as you can, if not, get a clean custom ROM for it.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello Moto .... choose between the E, G & X depending on your budget.

But seriously, why did u not post this thread on android central....for i thought the android section here was only for the Nokia Android series.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello Moto .... choose between the E, G & X depending on your budget.

But seriously, why did u not post this thread on android central....for i thought the android section here was only for the Nokia Android series.

This is for the Android OS not the Nokia OS as there's are also a section for each OS.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
If you are on tight budget go for Moto e it is a good and superb device.
If you are not then go for Moto x or nexus 5 don't go for Moto g in India there were some issue with their network connectivity.Not sure about your country.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett