I switched to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpacker24

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Just recently, I got bored and decided to see what phones were out on the market and such and one really caught my eye, the LG G3. To me, WP has no interesting hardware coming out really (I love high end flagships). So I decided I'd give android another go. The last time I used it to any extent was with version 2.3, and I've heard people talking about how its gotten much smoother and just turned into a better all around performer. I will be keeping my trusty 920 in my house in case I feel the need to come on back to Windows phone.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Just recently, I got bored and decided to see what phones were out on the market and such and one really caught my eye, the LG G3. To me, WP has no interesting hardware coming out really (I love high end flagships). So I decided I'd give android another go. The last time I used it to any extent was with version 2.3, and I've heard people talking about how its gotten much smoother and just turned into a better all around performer. I will be keeping my trusty 920 in my house in case I feel the need to come on back to Windows phone.

The G3 is a pretty amazing phone but the UI can get laggy I hear, try using Google Now Launcher instead as it is much faster.

I myself own an Android device as well.

Wolfpacker24

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I've heard that switching from Delvik to ART somewhere in the settings improves the performance alot. Ill have to check it out for myself though.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am myself weight between the iPhone 6, Nexus 6 and Lumia 730/830. I think that I will be going with the iPhone 6 or Nexus 6 since both are available as unlocked carrier free phones. I like this feature because you can use it anywhere, with any U.S. carrier and because of that; it retains resale value if I every want to sell it! But I will wait just to see how the upcoming Lumia look, price and their specs and who are the carriers.

I planning on buying an high end model this time around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12