Blackberry Passport

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm a windows phone guy and this phone isn't gonna change that.

Having said that, doesn't this phone look freakin ballsey?

If I see someone with this thing I'll definitely give them props.

What do you bros and bras think?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably go into a store to try one out...if I was still rocking a BB, I'd get this thing for sure. It surely is my kind of handset...different, unique and unapologetically so. This won't save them - that boils down to how many mid range and low end models they can still sell to IT departments in companies on the cheap - but is a good marketing tool.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
First off I love- LOVE- BB10 as an OS. It is a fun, gesture based good time. It is a smooth OS as well, surprising considering how many tools and features they crammed in there.

BUT....

Am I the only person who thinks this is a square piece of ugly?? I am happy they are selling them, but... man. This is just super unappealing to me.

Now.... throw this BB10 on a Torch-style portrait slider, and I am all in on singing it's praises.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
First off I love- LOVE- BB10 as an OS. It is a fun, gesture based good time. It is a smooth OS as well, surprising considering how many tools and features they crammed in there.

BUT....

Am I the only person who thinks this is a square piece of ugly?? I am happy they are selling them, but... man. This is just super unappealing to me.

Now.... throw this BB10 on a Torch-style portrait slider, and I am all in on singing it's praises.

amen to all

I still have quite the soft spot for portrait sliders.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
The Passport is getting the attention BlackBerry badly needs. I hope for their sake it doesn't develop keyboard problems like the Q10, THAT would put the nail in the coffin.

kremo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
So far so good for the passport. I`m really thinking to get one, hopefully by christmas I can get it. Would be a great combination with my Lumia.

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The white Passport looks awesome, and the typing looks interesting. I love my WordFlow, but I hate WP's method for moving the cursor - the hold to bring up the cursor was fine, but the new little cursor slider is a pain. I just wish they had arrow keys in some form. I doubt I would switch since my biggest criteria for a phone is the camera, but if for any reason i needed a second phone it would be under consideration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs