I'm a windows phone guy and this phone isn't gonna change that.

Having said that, doesn't this phone look freakin ballsey?

If I see someone with this thing I'll definitely give them props.

What do you bros and bras think?
    nohra likes this.
    10-08-2014 08:36 AM
    Definitely a head turner. BB have balls bringing out a device like this. It will sell, but not enough to save BB.
    nohra likes this.
    10-08-2014 08:49 AM
    I'll probably go into a store to try one out...if I was still rocking a BB, I'd get this thing for sure. It surely is my kind of handset...different, unique and unapologetically so. This won't save them - that boils down to how many mid range and low end models they can still sell to IT departments in companies on the cheap - but is a good marketing tool.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    10-09-2014 08:22 AM
    First off I love- LOVE- BB10 as an OS. It is a fun, gesture based good time. It is a smooth OS as well, surprising considering how many tools and features they crammed in there.

BUT....

Am I the only person who thinks this is a square piece of ugly?? I am happy they are selling them, but... man. This is just super unappealing to me.

Now.... throw this BB10 on a Torch-style portrait slider, and I am all in on singing it's praises.
    10-09-2014 11:12 AM
    First off I love- LOVE- BB10 as an OS. It is a fun, gesture based good time. It is a smooth OS as well, surprising considering how many tools and features they crammed in there.

BUT....

Am I the only person who thinks this is a square piece of ugly?? I am happy they are selling them, but... man. This is just super unappealing to me.

Now.... throw this BB10 on a Torch-style portrait slider, and I am all in on singing it's praises.
    amen to all

I still have quite the soft spot for portrait sliders.
    snowmutt likes this.
    10-09-2014 06:48 PM
    The Passport is getting the attention BlackBerry badly needs. I hope for their sake it doesn't develop keyboard problems like the Q10, THAT would put the nail in the coffin.
    nohra likes this.
    10-10-2014 09:41 AM
    So far so good for the passport. I`m really thinking to get one, hopefully by christmas I can get it. Would be a great combination with my Lumia.
    nohra likes this.
    11-06-2014 11:59 AM
    amen to all

I still have quite the soft spot for portrait sliders.
    That's the Pre lover in you talking.
    11-06-2014 02:18 PM
    I would buy a passport shaped windows phone! They're right! The shape is good for work!
    nohra likes this.
    11-21-2014 05:02 PM
    The white Passport looks awesome, and the typing looks interesting. I love my WordFlow, but I hate WP's method for moving the cursor - the hold to bring up the cursor was fine, but the new little cursor slider is a pain. I just wish they had arrow keys in some form. I doubt I would switch since my biggest criteria for a phone is the camera, but if for any reason i needed a second phone it would be under consideration.
    12-03-2014 11:04 AM